1. Why am I required to upload eligibility proof?
As Cintex Wireless is a government assistance lifeline program, certain eligibility documentation is required in order to verify a subscriber’s qualified participation in the program. Subscribers can qualify by participating in any of the below programs or may be eligible if their household income is at or below the Federal poverty guideline in their state.
You may qualify for Lifeline if you participate in one of the following government programs:
- Food Stamps / Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medical Assistance (Medicaid)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
2. Are my submitted proofs of eligibility confidential?
Yes! All of your provided documentation used to apply remains confidential and is used only to verify your eligibility to our program.
3. How do I re-upload my proof?
If additional eligibility proof or re-upload requests are needed to complete your application, a friendly team member will reach out to you to guide you further. Just like the application process, you will find that re-uploading your proof is quick and easy and in just a few steps you will be on your way to receiving a free 4G/5G LTE Smartphone with unlimited free service from us.
4. How long does it take to re-process my application after I re-upload my proof?
Once your re-uploaded proofs are updated, the application review process is relatively quick! Typically we see our subscribers being approved within 10 minutes or less as we’ve streamlined our application so that your proofs are quickly reviewed by the National Verifier who approves your eligibility into the program. The National Verifier (NV) is Lifeline’s centralized application system. It determines whether consumers are eligible for Lifeline. The Universal Service Administrative Co. or USAC manages the NV and provides customer service to consumers through the Lifeline Support Center.